A month ago I was approached by Exploring Blueball to become an ambassador for their brand. I took a look at their products and what is their culture and what I really like was the fact that a part of their profit goes to on-profit organizations that restore destroyed forests by planting trees and taking care of it. So I agreed to become an ambassador for them and order some of their products to show you and review.
Exploring Blueball have a range of travel related products, from water bottles, to wall sticker, phone cases, to bags and backpacks. I ordered a 500ml water bottle and a passport holder. Here are my thoughts.
- I found the quality of the products, especially the passport holder to be very goo.
- The designs are beautiful and so cute.
- Free shipping worldwide
- And, the most important, 10% of their profit goes to on-profit organizations that restore destroyed forests by planting trees and taking care of it
- It unfortunately takes between 2 and 6 weeks to receive your order. So if you are planning to go on holidays and want to buy a water bottle you’ll need to order a long time in advance.
- The water bottle is quite thin and feels like it could b easy to dent.
Overall I’m very happy about Exploring Blueball products and services. If you are looking for some nice travel equipment or a nice present for one of your travel buddies you will definitely find what you are looking for.
Promocode : NATACHA10
or clink on the