This is the list of books that I bought in 2019 (maybe even 2018) but I failed to read for one reason or another. I need to be held accounted for so her we go.
My TBR Shelve
There is my lovely TBR of shame. I do have more book but they are books I’m planning on un-hauling so they don’t count.
Starting from the left we have:
- And I darken by Kiersten White. I think I bought this one actually in 2018 and just got lost in the sea of other books I wanted to read.
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi. Same with the previous one. I got excited with all the hype when it came out and then…
- Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan. I bought this one used together with The Crown Tower. I read The Crown Tower I loved it so I order the second The Rose and the Thorn which I didn’t like as much so I jumped to another series. But I still love those character and really want to finish both the series.
- The Grey Bastards by Jonathan French. I’ve heard mixed reviews from my favourite Book Tubers so I’m very confused with this one and reluctant to pick it up.
- Promise Of Blood by Brian McClellan. Heard of this book from some of my favourite YouTubers, found it used so I bought it, and it’s still waiting to be read.
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch. So I had my eyes on this one for a long time but since I heard that the author had issues and no one knew if he will continue this series I didn’t want to get it. But recently announced that the third (?) book was on it’s on its way so I took a leap of faith and bought it. But still waiting to be read.
- The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie. I bought this one again used together with the Half a King because I wasn’t sure where I wanted to start. I decided to start the Half a King and the a continued this series.
- Half a War by JoeAbercrombie. As I said I liked the first book of this series so I bought the next 2 books. I’m currently reading Half the World and to be honest, I’m hoping to also read this one by the end of the years so hopefully, it won’t carry it over to 2020.
I do have some more book that either a bough years ago and now I’ve lost interest and I’ll probably un-haul them or books that my mum gave me and she believes that I will like it. I’m not convinced yet so that’s why there are not in my TBR. I don’t know id this is something that you guys will be interested to see. Let me know in the comments.
What about you guys? Any book you didn’t read in 2019 and you have to carry them into 2020?